I Wish

I wish

I could spend some more time

Listen to her all ups and down,


I wish 

I could have told her more

While doing all the housing chore,


I wish 

I could look at her longer

Only if I could have been little stronger,


I wish 

I could be present to care

To clam her down from a nightmare,


I wish

I could be there in her dreams

Fighting everything which makes her scream,


I wish

I could hug her when I'm also down

I could see her when she is in town,


I wish 

She could have known me better

We could have shared the winter sweater,


I wish 

I could share some more songs

And she could tell all my wrongs,


I wish

There is a wishing well and a coin I can throw,

I'll wish for her and never let her go.


- Rahul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tera gum

समन्दर