When she was gone
And this thought came,
When she was gone,
Those feelings,
Those moments,
Everything was getting faded,
In that time's smoke
And in a moment,
Those years passed.
Not any ray of light,
I could see in that smoke
But I was still there,
Sitting on a table of two,
Ordering two coffees
Having a fake smile
Realizing that,
The time,
Was actually good,
When she was around.
The reason?
Me?
Not consummative love?
These thoughts,
Spinning and teasing,
Around my mind,
Appeased by every sip and glare
Of 'that' coffee
But all,
When she was gone
When she was gone...
-Rahul
When she was gone,
Those feelings,
Those moments,
Everything was getting faded,
In that time's smoke
And in a moment,
Those years passed.
Not any ray of light,
I could see in that smoke
But I was still there,
Sitting on a table of two,
Ordering two coffees
Having a fake smile
Realizing that,
The time,
Was actually good,
When she was around.
The reason?
Me?
Not consummative love?
These thoughts,
Spinning and teasing,
Around my mind,
Appeased by every sip and glare
Of 'that' coffee
But all,
When she was gone
When she was gone...
-Rahul
Comments
Post a Comment