Never Before


Never before I felt this 
Strange feeling in my heart
Beating so fast,
Feeling so low,
Me, fully anxious
Yet so calm,
Never before I wanted this
One message
One call
One notification
To slow me down
This unexplainable urge
To talk to you
Waiting and waiting 
But didn’t get it
Couldn’t give it
Never before I regretted more
Going away from you
Not talking to you the way
We used to
Not telling you things
I wanted to say
Letting those moments go
Which we cherished together. 
Never before I stopped myself more
From sending a text
From asking for your help
When I needed you
From crying 
From falling apart
You think it was easy to me
I wish I could let you know
That never before,
I felt
The pain I have 
Of letting you go…

-- Rahul Garg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tera gum

समन्दर